- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups bran
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup pure Manitoban honey
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cooking oil of choice
- 3 eggs
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in bran, carrots, raisins, and nuts.
- In a separate bowl, beat honey, milk, oil and eggs together.
- Make a well in dry ingredients; pour liquid mixture into well, mixing until just moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins filling each one two-thirds full. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.