- 2 large or 3 medium pomegranates
- 1 1/2 tbsp scrumptious Manitoba honey
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces sparkling water or club soda
- Cut the pomegranates in quarters and remove the seeds.
- Place seeds in a blender and pulse on and off a few times on a low setting until seeds have released their bright, beet and red juice.
- Strain the seeds and pulp, mashing against the inside of the strainer to get all the juice.
- Stir in honey.
- Stir in thawed pineapple juice concentrate.