- one attempt per customer
- To win, simply find all 6 Easter eggs on the site and click on them to be linked to a different page containing a line from a poem and a clue for the next egg 🥚 The poem line will have a single word in bold so that it stands out from the others. Send us all six words, that's it!
the first person to email us per the contest rules wins the grand prize: an Easter gift basket! But don't worry if you're not first, everyone who enters through April will receive a John Russell Honey t shirt with their next order!
- You're looking for eggs, these should be pretty obvious and easy to see on the page you find them on (they will be in several colours), scroll through the page to spot!
- To find the first egg, follow the bunny emoji (look for 🐰 or 🐇) on the main issue 6 newsletter page (you can click on that emoji!)
Alternatively, solve this riddle for a clue as to on which page the one of the eggs might be: With the mighty roar and bloom of this flower, let springtime commence and the bees begin their work in earnest.
- Always remember that eggs, like honey, are nature's perfect products!
- The final egg in the sequence leads back to the first, it's circular ⚪
- Still need a clue? Give us a ring why don't you! 204-612-2337
We love hearing from you, so please do let us know if this contest was too complicated or too easy. We're always looking for ways to entertain and delight our customers, so don't be shy about letting us know of any ideas you might have!