Shipping Our Honey
Fine Canadian Honey Shipped Around The World!
Contact us any time if you have any questions about ordering, we can always be reached by calling (or text message) our Winnipeg, Manitoba number:
or by email at
- We work hard to make ordering honey as simple and accessible as possible for everyone. Simply add items to your cart, and then visit the checkout to begin making your purchase. If any part of the process is unclear or if you have any suggestions for how we can serve you better, we're easy to reach! Phone us in Winnipeg at 204-612-2337 or visit our contact page here for more information.
- If you prefer to order by phone or email, we would be happy to help you with that. In addition, we do offer scheduled visits to our store location at 128 Victoria Ave. West, as well as have our honey products available at our retail partner locations.
- 🎁 We do gift wrapping! In fact, we have been doing this for a very long time and always enjoy helping make the gifting process as special and easy as possible. Simply browse through our selection, placing items in your cart as desired, and purchase the Gift Wrapping product to have your order gift wrapped to your specifications. Questions about this? Please let us know!
- We hope that our checkout process is straightforward and easy for our customers, however we recognize that different people use technology in different ways. If you have any issues whatsoever, or would prefer to order over phone or email, contact us and we would love to help you out!
- Please note that your order is not processed until after your payment information has been entered and you have then clicked the "Pay now" button, so you will be able to view current shipping and delivery rates before finalizing your order.
- We offer a variety of payment options, and for picking up at our store location of course we do accept payment at the time of pickup, simply select the COD option.
General Shipping Info
- We ship our honey pretty much everywhere, but there are some places that we cannot (however we will certainly try our best!)
- We do our best to gets your jars out the door as quickly as possible, but please understand that since we carefully hand package everything (with particular care for glass items) this does take a bit of extra time, please do let us know if your order is taking longer than expected!
- For orders shipping outside of Canada and the USA, please contact us directly to place your order.
- As a reminder, we generally prefer to package our delicious honey in high quality glass vessels, and these can be heavier which usually means higher shipping costs.
- For maximum economy, please consider our bulk honeys as these are shipped in our lightweight but durable and recyclable food grade containers.
- Any shipping expenses are calculated at checkout before orders are finalized, and you will have the opportunity to change or cancel your order before entering payment details.
- We offer local delivery within Winnipeg city limits for a charge depending on how far the delivery location is from our main store at 128 Victoria Ave West.
- Our current delivery charges range from $4 to $15, with a minimum order price of $6.75 (gas is expensive!)
- If none of the above options will work for you, we are always happy to work with our customers in procuring our fine Manitoba honey and we can be reached at (1) 204-612-2337.
- Meet us in person and browse our many products at our Winnipeg store location: 128 Victoria Ave West, call ahead to ensure we're open and we'll see you there!
- For a list of other retail locations in Manitoba and Ontario that carry our products, please visit this page.
Still have questions or want to place a custom order? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us here